推したい業者さん:Vendors you want to recommend

今年の夏は暑いの一言!、しかしエアコン稼働のスイッチを入れたもの全く冷えないという有り様でいたずらに時間が過ぎるばかり。時刻はPM:17:00すぎになる。各メーカは修理受付は終わっていてお手上げ状態になってしまいました。

そんな中、沼津でエアコン修理をしている業者を近隣の方より紹介され藁にも縋る思いで電話してみました。「遅くなってしまいますが良ければ見に伺う」との事でしたのでお願いしました。

19:00近くになり業者の方がつき症状やら話、原因を調べてもらうことにしました。夜になってしまったので後日の修理となると思っていたのですが…「この暑さでは大変でしょうから今から直しますね。」一瞬耳を疑いましたが寝れない夜になりそうだったので甘えちゃいました。そこから悪戦苦闘!、作業が続き時刻は22:00近く無事冷気が流れ始めました。匠を見せて頂きました。ありがとうの一言です。

あまりの嬉しさに今回の業者さんご紹介させて頂きます。「推しです。」

連絡先載せておきます。エアコン不調等ありましたら遠慮なく電話くださいとの事です。

BartokWorks

代表 望月 理久

080-1629-1569

English translation

It's hot this summer! , However, the time just passes mischievously because the air conditioner operation switch is turned on and does not cool at all. The time is after 17:00 PM. Each manufacturer has finished accepting repairs and has become a handicap.
Meanwhile, I was introduced to a company that repairs air conditioners in Numazu by a neighbor, and I called with a feeling of straw. He said, "It's going to be late, but if it's okay, I'll come and see it," so I asked.
It was almost 19:00, and I decided to have a contractor come and talk to me about the symptoms and investigate the cause. It was nighttime, so I thought it would be repaired at a later date..."It will be difficult in this heat, so I'll fix it now." I doubted my ears for a moment, but it was going to be a sleepless night, so I was spoiled. Struggle from there! , The work continued and the cold air began to flow safely near 22:00. I was shown the craftsmanship. A word of thanks.
I am so happy that I would like to introduce this vendor. "I guess."
I'll put my contact information on it. If you have any problems with the air conditioner, please do not hesitate to call.

BartokWorks
Riku Mochizuki
080-1629-1569

2023年07月21日